THE GREAT COMMISSION

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

ADAM AND EVE

Because of Adam and Eve, we are aware of good vs. evil even to this day. Because of our heritage, we remain children of the Lord God who loves us; but know He knew we were going to misbehave even before He made us. He knew we were going to want to go places we were told we weren't supposed to go just so He could bop us on top of the head whenever we did. I believe in this Lord God of Abraham to have even more of a love for us than we can ever comprehend the vastness of; but even more than that, I believe that His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ's love for us to be even greater since He is the Inheritor and Savior of us and His Kingdom. If you were He, The Lord Jesus Christ, who would you want to save if it were in your power? He has unlimited power, being the Son of God. And because He lives in you, if you're one of His, You have unlimited power, so use it. And if you're not one of His, then become One by asking HIM into your life today by saying a prayer to THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, "Please, LORD JESUS CHRIST, forgive me my sins. I am truly sorry for all I have done. I recognize You as The Only Son of GOD. Please come into my life to make me whole in the name of THE FATHER, THE SON, and THE HOLY SPIRIT†. Amen."

No comments: