THE GREAT COMMISSION

Thursday, January 1, 2009

NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION- WHAT WOULD GOD, THE FATHER ASK?

What would I want you to do for ME in this New Year? Many things come to mind; but there is really only ONE resolution that is truly worth MY attention in this day and time and that if you do this ONE Thing, ALL Resolutions Henceforth will become inconsequential compared to it because all that you would ever want and ever need would be fulfilled because of a Promise I made to a man named Abraham many years ago. And if you’ve already done this ONE Thing, you are good with ME for this One Lifetime.

That ONE resolution would be for you to receive MY SON, JESUS CHRIST, into your heart today to reconcile you to ME and for you to believe that HE is MY ONLY BEGOTTEN SON and for you to proclaim HIM to be your Lord and Saviour who was sent to you by ME because of MY great love for you.

HE who has MY SON has eternal life, and HE who does not have HIM does not. Which do YOU have? If not, say this prayer right now for yourself then invite anyone you care about and want to see again in Heaven to pray it, too:

“LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, I need your forgiveness. I am a sinner. Thank you for sending your precious SON, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, who died on the cross in place of me for my sins. I receive HIM now into my heart and life to be my Lord and Saviour and King of both Heaven and Earth forever and ever. In the name of GOD, THE FATHER; GOD, THE SON; and GOD, THE HOLY SPIRIT I pray and thank you and love you. † Amen.”

No comments: