THE GREAT COMMISSION

Monday, August 4, 2008

THE SON OF GOD

Have you ever thought why our Sun was named Sun and how closely the name sounds to Son~ as in Son of God? And how warm and bright it is, warmer and brighter than any other object in our sky and sight and what we know? And how we see it every day without fail, and that it is always with us even when we don't see it? And how undeniable and unmistakable this gift from God is to us- without it, we would perish; we would be lost; we would be unbalanced?

Say this prayer today to be saved, to become found, to find balance in your life: "Lord Jesus Christ, I recognize you as the Son of God who died on the cross to save my life. Please come into my heart to wash away my sins and bring me everlasting peace. In your holy name, Lord Jesus Christ and in the name of The Father, The Son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen."

I give glory to My Father, My Lord and Saviour, and My Holy Spirit for this simple but very powerful blessing.

No comments: